- Shaji S Very very good information, thank lot my masters
- BASKAR parandhaman Super dr
- DR KSM GouthamaViknesh அருமை
AHAMED BASHEER M
படிக்கும்போது புரியாத சில
விஷயங்கள் தங்களின் எளிய வி்ளக்கத்தினால் தெளிவாக
நன் றி நண்பரே!
- Mani R வாழ்வோம் நலமுடன்.
- MURALI S Sir super.கேட்கும் போதே நீங்கள் கற்றுக்கொடுக்கும் விதம் புரிகிறது.நான் ஆரம்பநிலை முடித்திருக்கிறேன்.சென்னையில் class உண்டா sir.
- Dhanasekar Madesh Thank you for valuable knowledge
- Stella Ilyayev I had really bad heartburn 2 years ago and what helped me with heartburn was getting rid of wheat and sugar, getting my root canal out, and adding sea salt to my meals. My heartburn got is much better.
- Stella Ilyayev I love this video, Julie u are wonderful : )))))
- Dawn M Using Digestive Enzymes w/ Beet derived HCL to digest undigested food, which frequently is the cause for GERD helps immensely! Most of us over 40 do not have ENOUGH STOMACH ACID!
- Luka Čavničar Julie, I'm using all energy within me to express THANK YOU in the most pure and divine way I'm capable at this very moment, for your videos!
- M MK This is great
Wow, I'm not sure what happened......Soon as I started tapping my wrist I shed tears. Wasn't expecting that at all. I try not to be a crybaby at all but I need to know it's ok to release those tears!
I've been dealing with bad GERD for so long plus other issues. Thank you 🙂
The power of women. True power.
If you are a heterosexual man or a non-heterosexual woman, the 1st and best medication that you can and should have is a woman that you love, and one who loves you at the same time. You can eliminate different types of the symptoms and causes (and possibly prevent future ones) through her healing power.
- alkhemiegypt Thank you! That really helped! I trained as an EFT Practitioner in 2000 but I always forget to do it for myself - maybe that's the lesson here? 🙂
- M G YOu are my favorite. thank you.
- brobdj Wow! I am taken by surprise..by the time I got to the part where both wrists were tapped, the acidity was gone. Amazing!!! Thank you very much. 🙂
- Przemyslaw Tomza thank you
- Rick Bauer I've only had this for a month --- after a car accident. I have never had acid reflux in my life. Most what I experience is belching and spasm in the chest. I really don't get heartburn.
- Valeria Mameli Thank you Julie, your video is so good and the words you chose so appropriate that I could really feel them in my body, thank you!
Omg that's too many people. It's Anerican foods, processed fuss and we probably need more veggies and fruit, and soups!
- Jody Hakala I know mine what heritage, yet I know it was because my cat was going to die and the two visits of unexpected costs. Also a bunch of things at once, more drinking in the past month. And processed foods. I will prevail.
- Jody Hakala Your amazing and I like how you said ask for help, great video. I will keep on. Eft tapping and working to be my best self with great earth.
- Victoria Hockings Wow!!! Symptoms have subsided!!! Thankyou!!!
- Blade Doctor told me that I had acid reflux. He put me on meds for it but i dont think they helped at all. Had to take a reducer for 14 days. I already knew about the reflux. I knew EFT for a couple years now. It's helped when I needed it to calm down. My stomach has bloated down after doing this. I already knew what I was fearing but forgot about it as soon as I remembered when all this started after I remembered what I was holding onto. Tapping is pretty amazing. Even my therapist suggest I use it. I have depression, bi-polar disorder and chronic anxiety have PTSD and get panic attacks and I get bullied allot for having a learning disability. Mostly been bullied through out my childhood. Have bottled up emotions. Getting help is hard when you can't afford it either I'm 26 almost 27 in June. This has helped calm my stomach and nerves down allot I didn't know that and anxiety and fear could cause digestive problems. Maybe I can sleep now. Thanks. 🙂 Sometimes when you need help. Tapping might be the only source available. Especially when your having a panic attack. 🙁 You saved my life. The bloating was on a scale of 10 and went down really fast to 1! 😀 I need to be more careful with what I eat. Time to lay off the Pizza for awhile. 😂😂😂
- Gigi Hi, why do you only do one side? Do we repeat on the other side or does it not matter?
- Ismeal Perez I’m so happy that I found this video! Very helpful! I’m feeling so much better. Thank you Julie!
- Robin Edmundson Thanks so much for this. Very timely. Just what I needed.
- Pam Malik Hello Julie, I agree with you 110% all has to do with emotions, what all you create in your world is through your emotional setup.A lot of folks do not realize that. I always believed in Tapping..
- CodeimonCube holy shhit, Tay sounds so different now :0
You party animal you!
Also, poor Gassy, just casually dying in the background from allergies...
- Abom Zero Lol that ending
- cyberfox99 MY WEENIE! XD
- MarkoDash turrets always provide the funniest moments
- angela smith Looking forward to falling asleep to this tonight. Ocean sounds are so calming. Thank you, my friend.🙏💤❤
Wonderful, just wonderful
Peace and love 🙏💖🙏💖
Hi Star 🌟 Guy 💎🙏💕. Wow lighthouses boats to float on & an Island 🌴
to maybe rest & a warm fire 🔥 Oh yep it’s cold here now ☁️
Winter on it’s way ☔️
Mmm nice journey to go into sleep 💤 Appreciation🙏 of a fantastic video 🙌
Your voice is soothing & relaxing 😎 Quite calming meditation 🧘♀️🙏
Oh the technology problem I discussed with you mmm
Well Some is resolved but still some to sort 📱Appreciate your advice you sent awesome 😎🙏💕
Going to a tech support tomorrow morning & having positive thought they can resolve it for me 🙌
My star 🌟 guy 💎 Have a great Wednesday 🧘♀️ 🙏Lots of love 💕 light 💡 & blessings 🕊🦋🤗🙏💖💖
- Christopher Sanders Have a goodnight everyone! 😴😪😴🌃🌆🌌
- Kristina H Very nice
I've been loving all the videos lately.
Now that it's 3a.m and I've stayed up to late... once again.
This should put me right to sleep.
- Bev M This was a lovely video and meditation. I used this as a peaceful early morning wake up meditation projected to a tv screen.
- Amanda Astley Amazing thank you
- Kat Fain Hello friend on the other side, this made me smile today. I had a medical infusion for the first time and was glad I saved it. All of your sessions make me smile, but especially today. Thank you Christian. Much Love and Peace always, Kat
- Brian Tix best story yet, Excellent Job.
- Christy Cricky This one is sooo beautiful but so short, really wish it was longer 😭💙🙌🏻 still, great job~